- Existing or being everywhere, especially at the same time; omnipresent: ubiquitous fog; ubiquitous little ants.
- Having or seeming to have the ability to be everywhere at once; omnipresent
The word brolic can’t be found in a regular dictionary, need to have a look in an urban dictionary to find it since it’s a slang word.
Tough, muscular, macho, aggressive, very large and possibly crazed
1) Often used to describe somebody who is strong, it holds the most extreme definition of strength and power.
2) Somebody who is strong and workouts is known as a brolic.
3) Can be used as a verb to illustrate physical harm.
* A dedicated folk-style, freestyle, or Greco wrestler is automatically known as a brolic because of the physically demanding schedule they endure.