- Son has got his first toy gun, kinda wishing it didn’t have sound effects!
- I don’t hord cosmetics like almost every female does. I don’t need 20 lipsticks, 50 eyeshadows and 15 foundations.
- I have much to learn. About life. Hungry for truth.
- When I’m sleepy I mess upp spelling and grammars.
- Siblings shouldn’t be mean to eachother. Parents are not doing their job if they are.
- Life gets better and better with some struggle on the way every now and then to remind us to appreciate what we have.
- Challenge my mind someone, please.
- I Love Knowledge.
- Baby cries really breaks my heart
- I can get past anything, my history is proof I can. I just realized my own strenght.
- I am only interested in something for as long as it takes for me to understand it. Ones I have learned it I move on to something new.
- If you start doing real well, expect jealousy from at least one of your closest friends. Don’t be blind.
- I don’t really speak that much to someone before I know them a bit better, someone who wants to get to know me would need to be persistent.
- I don’t trust people. It’s nothing personal. I just got to see how reliable you are. Blind trust isn’t for me.
- I’m a clean freak.
- If the connection between us aren’t good then just excuse yourself out of my life.
- I don’t take compliments to heart, people say them with ulterior motives. Females and males both.
- Trying to talk to me while you’re on the toilet is where I draw the limit.
- Home made banana galia melon mesquite smoothie is so good and refreshing. ❤
- If you are guided by your feelings you are doomed to fail.
- Hitler was persuasive and charismatic, remember that.
- Quit reacting with your feelings, react with sense.
- Its hard to grow up as an only kid. I had siblings but they were too much older.
- I cry about ones every 5th month and its always bco pms.
- When you have impressed yourself you know you are doing right. Keep impressing yourself.
- I want to be able to respect myself more which has me busy improving myself.
- If I don’t call you on a lie I am humoring you.
- damnlol dot com
- You are not in my company if you don’t behave.
- You want your silicone I prefer my own.
- I can respect a person without liking their work. I like some musician’s but still don’t feel their work.
- I have no feelings for any ex. I do have memories and I realize how those experiences have changed me.
- If you can’t take the handy work around the house then WHAT good are you. Do your part, I’m doing mine.
- You do not understand the order of things if you believe sex is made for pleasure and not for creating life.
- The government want you to believe there is alien life intelligent enough to visit us. Whether it is actually true or not.
- I don’t need quizzes to tell me how happy I am or what type of person I am.
- I actually like Kim Kardashian despite her less lady like ways, she’s funny and she’s entertaining to me. And she’s beautiful.
- My hair in natural shape is curly, I just can’t manage them right so I prefer to straighten.
- I don’t give money to a homeless, they obviously can’t handle money (am I mean?). I rather buy food and give them.
- I’m not willing to compromise myself to make it work with you.. or anybody else for that matter.
- I am not perfect but I still vote Jesus
- I respected Oprah untill she went anti-christ.
- If I’m with you it isn’t about money. If you become poor I am still by your side & help you get through it.
- Asking to MSN, Skype, etc the first time we conversate is a big turn off.
- I’m not the argumental type, I wanna live happy. So if I am bothered by something it is a legit reason.
- You will never hear me say anything degrading about myself and be serious about it. That’s bad energy baby!
- I can be happy single but I can’t be happy in a bad relationship.
- I used to think “all or nothing” but that was before I learned life isn’t only black or white.
- Focus on yourself, focus on improving your situation; educational, personal.. and what you deserve will come to you when the time is right.
- Cultures, I find that interesting.
- Just because they behave in a friendly manner towards you it doesn’t mean they are your friends.
- I don’t believe cow’s milk is healthy for a human being, calfs yea.
- Striving to be a smart woman.
Today I am doing research on something and the articles I am reading contains several words which I had to look up to fully understand what I was reading so I am adding them all in today’s Learn One New Word.
- A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
- A physiological or temperamental peculiarity.
- An unusual individual reaction to food or a drug.
- Peculiar to the individual; “we all have our own idiosyncratic gestures”; “Michelangelo’s highly idiosyncratic style of painting”
- individual, single – being or characteristic of a single thing or person; “individual drops of rain”; “please mark the individual pages”; “they went their individual ways”
- An opinion, doctrine, or principle held as being true by a person or especially by an organization.
- A religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof
- article of faith, credendum – (Christianity) any of the sections into which a creed or other statement of doctrine is divided
- church doctrine, religious doctrine, creed, gospel – the written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group
- The first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures.
- A scroll of parchment containing the first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures, used in a synagogue during services.
- The entire body of religious law and learning including both sacred literature and oral tradition.
Enzyte is a herbal nutritional supplement originally manufactured by Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals (now Vianda, LLC) of Cincinnati, Ohio. The manufacturer has claimed Enzyte promotes “natural male enhancement”, which is suggestive of a euphemism for penile enlargement. However, its effectiveness has been called into doubt and the claims of the manufacturer have been under scrutiny from various state and federal organizations. Kenneth Goldberg, M.D., medical director of the Male Health Center at Baylor University, says, “It makes no sense medically. There’s no way that increasing blood flow to the penis, as Enzyte claims to do, will actually increase its size.”[read more here]
- A controversial argument, especially one refuting or attacking a specific opinion or doctrine.
- A person engaged in or inclined to controversy, argument, or refutation.
- A controversy (especially over a belief or dogma)
- Contestation, controversy, disceptation, arguing, argument, contention, disputation, tilt – a contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement; “they were involved in a violent argument”
- In the manner of or resembling a novel.
- Like a novel.
- A letter, email, journal/blog entry or comment which is very lengthy and long-winded.
- When something is much longer than originally intended.
- A stripped down version of a novel.
It seems adding photo effects to your personal photos are more popular than ever (it’s always been popular though) and some of the effects I’ve seen makes it easy to see why. If you don’t have Photoshop, even if you do but wouldn’t be able to manage creating stunning effects as I wouldn’t :), then I have a tip for you!
I have seen many free photo edit/retouch services online but haven’t come across one quite as simple and whith such great effects as this one. Pixlr has been around for a while though I haven’t even noticed this section on the site, they call it Express and I can’t argue against that; it is just too simple. Have it a try yourself :):
Free, easy and super cool. I uploaded a photo of Kim Kardashian that I like to Pixlr Express and made a few examples for you.
Antonio is taking a photography course (I’m jealous) and he has several good self-portraits from studio sessions which to me is a oppurtunity to use when working in Photoshop. I was searching for tutorials which were great at the same time as relatively easy on how to create some awesome effect but I failed finding anything appropriate so I decided to just try myself with no solid idea; I went with the flow. I haven’t manipulated a person this much in Photoshop before, this is a completely new field to me. I’ve made website layouts in the past and experimented with creating texts. This is far from perfect and no where close to what I would consider it well made but I think it’s not bad for a 1st timer! It’s pretty funny and amateurish, a professional photoshopper would spot all the errors fast but for someone like me it is pretty cool!
I want to learn to create awesome and stunning work in Photoshop, I think I need a great teacher. I know there is great talent on DeviantArt, can probably find some great tutorials on there.
- implied, rather than expressly stated: implicit agreement.
- unquestioning or unreserved; absolute: implicit trust; implicit obedience; implicit confidence.
- potentially contained (usually followed by in ): to bring out the drama implicit in the occasion.
- Mathematics . (of a function) having the dependent variable not explicitly expressed in terms of the independent variables, as x 2 + y 2 = 1. Compare explicit ( def. 6 ) .
- But the implicit put option, at par value, is not backed up by any capitalor official enhancement whatsoever.
- But there is an implicit approval in this film that makes me uneasy.
- There is a contradiction here that is implicit in how left-brain languageworks in distinction from mute right-brain intuition.
- a state of rest or balance due to the equal action ofopposing forces.
- equal balance between any powers, influences, etc.;equality of effect.
- mental or emotional balance; equanimity: The pressures of thesituation caused her to lose her equilibrium.
- Chemistry . the condition existing when a chemical reaction and its reverse reaction proceed at equal rates.
It wasn’t without trouble that we eventually found the place, it was poorly signed and it almost made us late for the appointment. Cristiano was going to see a doctor with a problem. Finally in the docs room Cristiano was impossibly persuaded to let the doctor have a look at him. He appeared to be a very experienced doctor but despite cleaver attempts Cristiano was reluctant. He ended up suggesting that I take photos in different angles and e-mail them to him. The entire visit which lasted about 40 minutes Cristiano passionately chanted “play the park” making communication with doc and his female assistant not a simple task. A balloon and a sticker on our way out was still appreciated. Took him to the park right after to let him play.
Including this photo of Cristiano taken about 2 years ago.
We used to visit hospitals a lot when he was a baby because of much stomach ache due to cow’s milk allergy and we were enthusiastic visitors of the Child Health Center for regular check ups on the developement of height and weight; as parents we are so interested in our children’s developement. He has also earlier in his, still so young, life gotten a few shots. But this was all a while ago now, and he is more aware mentally wise then he was ones that was current so likely this contribute to Cristiano as the reluctant patient.
Time for me to go turn the chicken over in the oven, untill the next entry… Ciao.