Gotta keep the playlist on the MP3 player motivational with great beats! With May approaching here’s my top 20 workout songs for May month. Each is searchable on YouTube.
Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. - Plato
20. DJ Project & Giulia – Mi-e dor de noi
19. Gabriel Davi – Beautiful
18. Nick Kapa feat. Eva – Summer in love
17. Elle Varner Featuring J. Cole – Only Wanna Give It To You
16. Ela Rose ft. David Deejay – I Can Feel
15. Diddy – Dirty Money Feat. Skylar Grey – Coming Home (Dirty South Club Mix)
14. Andreea Banica – Love in Brasil
13. Rihanna – We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris
12. Steliana – Don’t Wanna Miss You
11. Andreea Balan – Trippin’
10. Bassnectar – Vava Voom ft. Lupe Fiasco
9. David May feat. Moises Modesto – Superstar
8. ADELE – Set Fire To The Rain (Thomas Gold Remix)
7. Luis Vazquez & Kato Jimenez ft. Jesus Sanchez – Dime Que Me Quieres
6. David Guetta – Turn Me On ft. Nicki Minaj
5. Snoop Dogg ft. David Guetta – Sweat
4. Steve Angello & Laidback Luke feat. Robin S – Show Me Love
3. Alexandra Stan – Mr Saxobeat
2. Lucky Man Project – Pumpin’
1. Dev – In the Dark
Was out of town and ate the banana snacks before I could snap a picture but I at least saved opening the Maca and Mesquite powder. This is the first time I order these off the Internet so I decided on smaller “trial” bags because I don’t know how the quality is. I want to make sure they are worth spending money on or not before I order a larger quantity. Quantity over quality? Never.
Maca (Rawfood) and Mesquite (Superfood)
Maca originate from Peru and Bolivia while Mesquite is found in northern Mexico as well as the deserts of the United States. I entend to use these in so called green smoothies.
There are plenty of articles to be found online which covers both Maca and Mesquite and I am not about to make another one but I want to mention that the health benefits are interesting for a health conscious person like myself.
Been searching new joggers the past days. A pair with black base and preferably red streaks. But not necessarily.
Am I willing to spend $200 plus on joggers? Let’s figure that out; If I am lucky I get to exercise 3 times per week and I usually make that a 2½ hour power walk/jog/some running as good as every time. Now ones the winter is gone and spring has arrived, I keep myself indoors as much as possible when it’s cold. Hate cold! I also wear joggers when me and son go to play outside – that’s soccer, climbing, hoops, playgrounds, etc. On days when I know I will be up on my feet much I usually go for the comfortable look and that often includes joggers. I wear out shoes pretty fast.
I’m not a millionaire just because I don’t live on the streets and I have a child to support. I’m not that parent who put the money on myself and let my children live poor; it’s rather I who voluntarily draw the shortest straw.
I am going to keep it below 100 dollars. I will be busy the coming days, so I won’t be able to search new joggers until Saturday if I’m lucky.
Below are some examples most within the price range found online of what I could consider getting for myself.