I became a mother in 2008 so I am a busy woman. Lover of many things; photography, health & fitness, cooking, movies and animals to mention a few.
Having taken different courses/studies I am going back to education by spring next year so that I can get a higher paid job. Making dreams come alive cost.
I am located in the suburbs right outside the capital Stockholm.
For fun I like going to the arcade or cinema, visit current events, play video games, visit the library, stroll the beautiful city & so much more.
Random Facts About Me
- My favorite color is purple.
- Love watching documentaries but don’t really like reading anything fiction.
- I see going to the circus as supporting animal cruelty so I don’t anymore. Unlike when I was a child, parents used to take us there whenever it was in town or a town near by.
- I drink green tea daily.
- Not in to horoscopes but can’t deny the accuracy of it.
- Am 1 of 3 siblings; the youngest and only female.
My type of music is Funky House but pop and hiphop is fine as well. As long as it ain’t hard rock or country. David Guetta, Benny Benassi, Andreea Banica, India Arie, Snoop Dogg, Kyla, Janet Jackson, Inna, Armin van Buuren, Toni Braxton, Ida Corr, Eryka Badu, Lupe Fiasco, Trey Songz, Rihanna, etc.
Don’t watch much TV, especially not TV series but I still have a few faves which I try catch as much as possible. American Horror Story (wikipedia), Walking Dead (wikipedia), Hell’s Kitchen (wikipedia), Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (wikipedia), The Shield (wikipedia), How I Met Your Mother (wikipedia)
In movies. Dermot Mulroney, Ving Rhames, Mark Wahlberg, Al Pacino, Sean Penn, Pam Grier, Samuel L Jackson, Keanue Reeves, John Leguizamo, Forest Whitaker, Meryl Streep, Gary Oldman, Kevin Bacon, Michael Clarke Duncan, etc.
Naturally I don’t want my content copied, it’s all much personal to me. Thank you.