So I was tagged by this young girl Shira who’s blog can be found on this address: http://nenskeifacestheworld.wordpress.com. What a surprise! I finally got time to sit down with these 11 questions so below are my answers, the rules of the game and my own 11 questions plus the people I am tagging.
My 11 Answer’s:
1. Exotic food you ate or you want to eat?
A: I like Thai food & it all began with a dish called Gai Pad.
2. Worst food you ever taste?
A: Anything not well seasoned or cooked hasn’t been a pleasure eating.
3. What changes you are on?
A: Private personal improvements; education upgrade, health and fitness goals and other things.
4. What animal you are?
A: There is no animal I would want to be. But I love animals.
5. Have you ever truly accept people without complaining or judging why you make friends with them?
A: When I was a teenager.
6. Biggest dream back you’re still a kid?
A: Wishing I had a sister, is coming to my mind. Sure it was the biggest at some point.
7. If you are a thing, what thing are you?
A: A thing? One of the miracles of nature.
8. Which you prefer to hug, Sun or Moon?
9. Decisions you made where everybody gain from it except of you?
A: I do not know.
10. There’s a river, will you cross it?
A: If I need to be on the other side.
11. How long you’ve been engage in blogging?
A: 9 – 12 years.
You must post the rules.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create eleven new questions to ask the people you have tagged.
Tag eleven people and link them to your post.
And, let them know you have tagged them.
My 11 Questions:
- What made you smile today?
- What’s your favorite song right now?
- What’s your favorite part of the day?
- What do you do to relax?
- What motivates you?
- Do you think good communication or good chemistry is more important in a relationship?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- How would you summarize yesterday in one word.
- What fear would you like to conquer?
- What are you obsessing about?
- If you were given the choice to live anywhere, at all, in the world (or universe), where would it be?
My 11 Tagged:
I am basing this on blogs which I both follow and read.