- If you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions.
- But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars–their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.
- If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.
- If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death.
- If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death.