My son is crazy about fighting. He’s 3 years and 3 months old. For over a years time he has been play fighting with us every day, it is play for him but it actually hurts and he don’t listen when we tell him no. I blame his father, for introducing him to these types of videos. I basically get my butt kicked from morning to night. =)
Cristiano (my son) got a package delivered with things from grandmother, it included a lunch bag, a lunch box, an umbrella and a cap all with Mickey Mouse theme.
Spontaneous trip to a mall outside of town few days ago. Liked a $400 winter jacket but I figured I could find better use for that money. I don’t buy clothes that often, I like spending my money on my son, toys and clothes for him rather than myself.
- If you are calling people either ugly or fat you are immature, uneducated and ignorant.
- I am extra happy right now and I am not going to tell anyone why! Woop
- Racism is fun to watch on YouTube, idiots.
- Troy Davis you are still in my thoughts, I will not forget.
- I lie when I’m drunk, dunno where they get that thing that u tell truth when you drunk from.
- You cried with a straight face, that’s how I know it was fake tears.
- Trying is enough only as a child and adolescent, when you have reached mature age it is about achievement.
- I will make time for those who make time for me.
- A woman will keep the house clean if she respects her man, if she does not respect him no one is to blame but the man himself.
Son have an insane amount of toys, all from train tracks, LEGO, dinosaurs, castle, warriors. All types of toys. Since 2 or something months ago he is not interested in playing with any of them. On top of that he isn’t interested in watching any cartoons either. I do not know why and it means I get less time left for myself cause of his lack of interest in toys and cartoons since I need to spend time with him, can’t let him just sit alone can I? No, ofc not.
He is fascinated with eggs, the whole idea of there being a baby inside. He got it from cartoons, when he did watch them. Ice Age Dinosaurs just to mention one. He always go to the fridge and see if we have eggs and if we do he wants them. He wants me to boil them but he doesn’t necessarily want to eat them, he’d just rather watch it… to see if a baby is going to come out of it. Oh, baby he says, and cradles it. It’s one of them things small children do, he’s 3.
So today I placed an order on Firebox.com after finding THIS:
I don’t know if he’s going to like it. But I figure it is worth a try.
Plan on ordering these as I am in love. ❤
The son has entered the period where he needs lights on at night. Our bedroom is jet black with no lamps lit so when he wakes up in the morning he asks for my mobile phone to use the LED light to look for monsters before he gets out of bed. Also when he is being put to bed at nights he needs to fall asleep with light on so I was looking around for proper night light. Now I have seen this Twilight Turtle before but didn’t think it was worth the price, basically I don’t think it’s good enough to pay between $30 – $40 for but I found a great deal & I payed less than half for it and though I’d rather buy something Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck I think he would be happy (or not care at all) which ever I get him. I don’t even find a Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck night lamp, the ones I found that was suppose to be night lamps where to bright in my opinion so I don’t consider them night lamps.
Waiting to get the package delivered.