I am happy because I have many e-books to read, I can’t wait to go through them one by one & explore the content; learn. I don’t read fiction, at least it is very rare. These 30 or so e-books are all educational in different areas with titles such as:
- Criminal Psychology by Hans Gross
- Evolution of the Japanese social and psychic by Gulick S
- Circuits of Visibility: Gender and transnational Media Cultures Edited by Radha S. Hegde
- Illusions, a psychological study by Sully J
- Leonardo da Vinci: A psychosexual study of an infantile reminiscence by Freud S
Now, all I need is the time to indulge in these and considering I never been the fastest reader I hope to finish the book I’ve selected to read first at least by the end of January, considering Holidays in December when there will be no time for reading anything.